Monday, July 04, 2005

Vancouver trip

Vacation is always a good thing, especially for a carefree trip that I just experience. Whenever I have a trip to Vancouver, I always felt that I am so spoiled by my friends and families. And of course it is the same this time. I have planned a schedule and sent it to my friends and family in Vancouver. Everyone who read my schedule would think that I am crazy as my holiday schedule is much tighter than my work schedule with morning, afternoon and night plan, and sometimes even after dinner plan. But the thing that makes me very happy is that even they think I am crazy, they were all very supportive to my plan. For example, my parents prepare BBQ before we even landed at the airport and cooked us lots of good food for the only few dinners that we actually have at home; my friend booked for trips accomodation and help me out to send out invitations as I don't have internet access at Vancouver and drove me around when I don't have car. Without them, I wouldn't be able to achieve at least 80% of what I planned to do!!! It was such as great carefree trip for me!

Thank you for all of you who make it happens for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home